Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mesmerising Mediocrity

Hey there fellas,
Ever noticed how life takes a downward plunge when you have so much to do and a lot is expected out of you? Yeah, I'm talking of exams and targets.... All the GOOD THINGS come leaping and hopping, precisely when you have stuff to attend to... People bug you to attend parties, your dear cousins get married right then (having waited for a looong time- I mean come on, u cud have waited a bit longer right? ) movie sequels that you've been dying to watch get released just days within reach of the horrid exams! You get to set your own targets and make your life a mesmerisingly mediocre one... gah!

The opportunity cost is yet another thing not to be forgotten of course.... You get to do and enjoy all these worldly pleasures later only if you are willing to forgo them now... Otherwise, it'd finally become a race to the the official B.Tech standby ( one-day batting on the day before, or fire-fighting as my dear jiju says)... I'm well off this way...Atleast thats what I keep telling myself ;-)

The brighter side is that you get to get much more time to yourself and can discover thoda sa hatke pleasures... My recent obsession is that I've successfully turned a Twidiot...
Twitter's really gud! Dunno what kept me away from it all this time.., And of course bloggin too... Kind of helps when you want to vent out and start off fresh again. I'm realising the Benefits of blogging, much to my surprise.:-)

Well, my lunch is here, so I guess it is time to have a bite, take things light and win the fight.... ( With if not utmost, atleast with superficial delight!) Catch ya later folks....



No comments:

Post a Comment